Sunday, November 2, 2014

Mixed emotions

I'm afraid to die,
Just like I'm afraid to grow up,
Both haunt my thoughts like a ghost haunting the place where his life was taken
I'm afraid to die because I don't want to lose everything I care about, and
Everything I have and will work for. It can all just end, just as quick as a snap
Of your fingers,
I'm Afriad to grow up because of all of the decisions,
Where to go to college, how to pay for college, what I want to do for a career,
How to raise my future family, where to live ect. These thoughts gets louder and louder each day I get
Closer to graduation. I have mixed feelings about graduating, I can't stand school a lot of the time and I want it to end but then again I don't want it to end because that will be the death of my childhood
And that is something I do not want to happen
I know we all have to one day but man has it come quick
It seemed just last week I was running around in a blues clues T-shirt not caring about a GPA or what others think of me.
And I miss that
I miss everything about my child hood
And I miss the loved ones that are not standing here on this earth today
And in the end when I'm thinking my last thoughts, I hope I look back and accept every choice I will make and every accomplishment I have done or will do and I will be happy with the life I have lived

1 comment:

  1. I hope I look back and accept every choice I will make and every accomplishment I have done or will do and I will be happy with the life I have lived

    Amen to that.I basically live all of these fears. Very nicely done

    ReplyDelete