Bring me back to the fun, throw away my books and give me crayons. Give me a piece of paper an let me create everything but nothing at the same time. I wanna believe again, that one day I will walk on the moon, or somehow get bit by a radioactive spider and protect my city and be a hero. I just wanna walk around in a blue clues T-shirt with in my mind the biggest grape juice stain in the whole wide world on it. I wanna stay home sick from school today, but not worry about what I'm going going to miss and have to make up tomorrow. I wanna miss school and go out to breakfast with my mom and sit in the back seat, in my stain covered red Car seat, and listen to a variety of disney sound tracks and just have no clue of anything bad in this world or any hard ships your going to have to go thru later on.
In other words, I want my crayons back.
I don't want my books or my car keys or my iPhone.
Just simply give me my crayons back.
couldn't agree more. I like this, good job
ReplyDelete