I said something today that I thought I'd never say,
"I hate technology"
The reason I said this was because I realized that my peaceful Sunday was ruined by a 200$ piece metal and glass that broke. and in that moment when it broke, and I was so upset wondering why is this happening. Why is today so bad. I stopped, laughed a little. Set the phone down and wondered why. Why was I so upset about a piece of nothing, sure it had my photos and my music on it and a lot else I "cared" about. But my family was down stairs and my friends were at their houses. Safe. And that's when I realized that our society is molded by technology and cell phones and Instagram. That a lot of people care more about how many likes they get than anything going on in their lives. Not saying all technology is bad, because a lot of good comes from it these day. I'm just really sick of the influence some technology has on people. It needs to end.
Thank you for this. I just really enjoy this post.
ReplyDeleteRelatable. Happened to me too. Focus on the things that really matters and that'll bring you happiness. Liked this lots.
ReplyDelete