Sunday, September 28, 2014
Life
I think the most interesting thing about life is the fact that everyone is going to a different place at a different time. Everyone has lived a separate story and are all going thru different things. the guy that just passed you is on the way to the hospital to go watch his first child be born, while the woman across from you is battling cancer. Every car you pass or every person you bump into is going to a separate place to do a separate thing. The girl I'm going to marry is out living a life I don't even know about, but some how our paths will cross. Everyone has a different dream and a different place to go. Everyone is human just trying to live.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think about this all the time too. Its a crazy thought to entertain.
ReplyDeleteThis is so true. I love thinking about the different stories of people. A lot of the time when I'm getting to know someone, the first question I'll ask is what their story is...
ReplyDeleteSo what's yours?
your blog names the shit
ReplyDeleteThe uniformity in such a mess we call life is quite astonishing. Maybe our paths will cross.
ReplyDeletethis is a great post keep it up
ReplyDeleteAnd then after the fact...you find your wife and think about her life before your paths crossed. Did you see her at the grocery store and not even realize it? Did she cut you off while driving? Did you check her out at a stoplight?
ReplyDeleteCrazy.